top of page

Victim Services

Welcome to our victim services page. Here you will find a wide range of links and resources for victims and family members. If you need assistance or additional resources relating to a criminal case, mental health issue, hardship, or other situation, please reach out to our Victim Services Specialist.

Katherine Ebaugh
Victim Services Specialist



  • Victim's compensation assistance can alleviate some of the financial burdens faced by victims, those that are directly related to specific offense, by providing compensation for certain losses. For more information: CLICK HERE

  • Victims can sign up to receive release-from-detention notifications for the person who victimized them. For more information: CLICK HERE

  • The Delaware Victims' Rights Task Force has resources for understanding how the justice system works, what rights a victim has, reporting a crime, and what to do after a crime was reported. For more information: CLICK HERE



  • To report the abuse or neglect of an elderly or disabled individual: CLICK HERE

  • To report the abuse or neglect of a child: CLICK HERE



  • For the 24-hour Delaware Domestic Violence Hotline: CLICK HERE

  • For information on domestic violence shelters, legal services, counseling, and support: CLICK HERE



  • The Sexual Assault Response Center provides comprehensive, free and confidential rape crisis services to sexual assault survivors aged 12 and older throughout the State of Delaware. For more information, including a 24-hour crisis hotline: CLICK HERE



  • For the 24-hour human trafficking hotline and extensive information on reporting human trafficking, staying safe, and local services : CLICK HERE



  • For information and referral services to emergency shelter openings and available housing assistance for people experiencing homelessness in Delaware: CLICK HERE

  • For general information on housing in Delaware: CLICK HERE



  • Delaware Crisis Intervention Services is available 24 hours a day to assist people 18 or older with severe personal, family, or marital problems. For more information: CLICK HERE


bottom of page