top of page


Merchant Emergency Numbers                                                                                   

(to be completed by all businesses within corporate limits)

Complaint of Misconduct

This form should be completed and either submitted in person at SPD to the supervisor on duty or mailed in via US Mail.

Special Event Permit

(must be filled out and turned into Chief of Police)

Sweeper Parking 

Bicycle Registration Form

Personal Property Check 

Community Camera Sign Up

TAC / Focus Patrol Request Form

bottom of page